It's a small world, after all...
Our world is getting smaller by the minute, and truth told, it's not a bad thing. With the advent of social media, more and more small businesses and entrepreneurs have moved onto the international stage. Nowadays, it's not unusual for a business coach in Seattle, Washington to have students in Hamburg, Germany or for a copywriter in London to have clients in Vancouver, British Columbia. So what happens when one of these coaches or copywriters wants to send a thank you gift to their student or client? That's where Linden Square can help.
In the past, if someone wanted to send a gift from the US to Germany, they had to find the right gift, protect it well and ship it off, paying exorbitant shipping fees. Then, when it arrived to its destination, the recipient was often charged customs fees for a gift they didn't even know was coming! That's no fun- and certainly not what the giver intended- to be sure!
With Linden Square's International Concierge Service, we'll leverage our vast network of gift companies from around the world to help you send the perfect gift without all the hassle.
Here's how it works:
- You contact us to let us know where you need to send a gift. Whether it's here in the USA or to Aukland, New Zealand, we can handle it.
- We'll help you choose the type of gift you'd like to send based on occasion, brand aesthetic and budget.
- We'll handle all the details with one of our partner gift companies from around the world. (All USA bound gifts will be fulfilled by Linden Square from our selection of in-stock inventory.)
- You'll receive an invoice for the gift and any shipping charges via Linden Square. We'll provide tracking information as soon as it's available.
- You relax, knowing your clients or students are receiving hand selected, beautifully inspired gifts without the hassle and stress of time zones, customs fees or restricted items.
To get started, simply send us an email at: email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.